Forum de la Classe de 1ere S1 Forum de la Classe de 1ere S1
Un forum pour une classe de déjeté qui a de temps en temps besoin de foutre n'importe quoi sur le net : c'est pas pasqu'on est des ptites frappes pommés au fin fond de l'océan qu'on doit s'emmerder
Forum de la Classe de 1ere S1
FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ProfilProfil  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  ConnexionConnexion 

Santi Cazorla: I'm only thinking about getting rid of the pa

Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Classe de 1ere S1 Index du Forum -> Les cours -> Anglais-LV1
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981
Élève attentif

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 08:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Santi Cazorla: I'm only thinking about getting rid of the pa Répondre en citant

It was a long time sbobet 789 coming for Santi Cazorla, but after 636 days he made his return to the pitch on Tuesday evening as he came on as a substitute for Villarreal for the final 15 minutes of their friendly against Hercules.Cazorla hadn't played since 2016, but has been working hard to make a return to elite football this coming season.
Cazorla's return to action
Video thumbnail
The recovery is not yet complete for Cazorla, though, and he is trying to take his progression one step at a time still."People tell me that I have to assess where I am now and where I was 20 months ago and to think about what I have gone through," he said, as per statements released by the club."I am only thinking about getting rid of the pain as soon as possible because I am not enjoying what I am doing."I want to train with my colleagues again and to feel like a footballer."It is hard to express what it feels like to be out on the pitch after so much time."To feel like a footballer again, to feel the love of the people and the reception they gave me."
The ovation given to Cazorla as he returned
Video thumbnail
Villarreal have always been a team close to the player's heart, having spent time sbobet 789 there earlier in his career, and the Spain international was quick to express his gratitude to the club."They have treated me very well from my first day here," he said."It is like I had never left. "The treatment from my teammates and me feeling comfortable is so important for my progression."I cannot really repay or reward what Villarreal have done for me. "Not only when I was 18, but because they opened their doors after two years out and gave me their facilities without putting pressure on me. "It is something that only this club can give me."Cazorla continues to work with Villarreal and to spend pre-season with the team. sbobet 789

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 08:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Classe de 1ere S1 Index du Forum -> Les cours -> Anglais-LV1 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation